Say Hello To Our Help Desk
We build person-to-person relationships with our customers, while monitoring trends and needs within their networks. While others outsource their help desks or don’t even have one… we are expanding and believe it is a vital function in our efforts to better support our clients. Our in-house help desk takes care of everything from mobile devices to desktops, servers and cloud services. We believe this segment of our service is more critical than ever with technology changing so quickly, we need to respond even faster for you. We won’t leave you hanging.
- When you contact us, you will get a real person with live support, whether you need technical, product or application support.
- We provide our clients with professional and immediate support. We are available via phone, email, web chat or through our secure webportal.
- Our technicians have the tools to respond remotely to your problem.
- Our team is comprised of experienced technicians in multiple fields. You have an entire team of professionals that are trained on your network, with your devices and your unique set up.
- We do extensive documentation for each of our clients networks.
Clients also have the option of submitting an electronic service ticket by emailing our support system. This is perfect for questions, change requests, user account creation, and quote requests. The ticket will then be assigned to a staff member to address.
Should the Help Desk be unable to fix the issue, they will escalate the problem to a Level-2 technician, then a Level-3, then a Manager, then to the vendor if required.